Thursday 18 September 2008

Unexpected weather

Unexpected weather

Apologies for the disjointed, or simply missing, blog posts today. It started to rain just as I set out and hasn't stopped since. Not only is this disappointing from a walking point of view, my stroll down the beach being somewhat less fun than I'd imagined it would be, but it makes writing difficult as I can't get the blackberry out.

Even though I've been careful to not get it wet the gremlins have unfortunately returned. This time however they've gone for my data card, which has failed. I've seemingly lost all the photos on it. Of course many are already saved to the blog but I've lost all the ones that weren't including some of people I met today. How frustrating. (fingers crossed I should still have the all the ones taken on the "real" camera, so it isn't a disaster by any means, but annoying none the less.)

It looks like it might be clearing up, so I'll head off out of the petrol station in Barbate where i'm writing this, down the coast to Zahara de los Atunes.

No comments: