Thursday 11 September 2008

Meson Venta Los Conejos

Meson Venta Los Conejos

After walking down the highway in the dark for about half an hour I came across Meson Venta Los Conejos, which offered beds and dinner. It was a fairly easy sell for them, especially as I had no idea where the next place to sleep might be, and whether it would actually be open when I arrived.

So here I am. Sandra, in the photo, sorted me out with room, dinner and drinks (with that she's gone to #1 favourite person today), and also helped me work out exactly how far down the road I'd managed to get, and how best to proceed tomorrow. Excitingly Los Conejos is about 100 m from the Extremadura - Andalucìa border, so I'm only about 9.6 seconds away from my final region, provided I can keep up a Bolt like pace with 16 kilos on my back.

No comments: