Wednesday 10 September 2008

Dinner

Dinner

Julie, Daisy and Gerald are staying at the hostal in Fuente. We'd met as I wandered into town, they were sitting at a bar in the centre and helped me with directions to the hostal.

After showering I headed down to the garden of the hostal to hang out my freshly cleaned socks, and met them again. They'd been to the supermarket and were tucking into a fantastic spread of olives, hams, tomatoes and fresh bread. Before I knew it they'd poured me a glass of wine and were exhorting me to help them with the food. I must confess I didn't protest for too long before succumbing to temptation.

Good food and good chat, with twilight gently turning into night and the stars coming out above us.

2 comments:

Mits said...

Hi!
I hope you enjoyed with them in the dinner.

===================================
Simran
nitishrocks

Mits said...

Hi!
I hope you enjoyed with them in the dinner.

===================================
Simran
nitishrocks