Sunday 10 August 2008

Kit

I think (pray) I've got everything I need...


so it's time to pack up and make sure it fits...

Apparently so.

I was rather hoping the fully packed rucksack would be exceptionally light, alas that's not entirely the case (I was aiming for under 10 kg, and it's just over 11...). I'm trying to convince myself it's because usable items like the sun cream lotion are full at the moment, so as I use them the weight of the backpack will dwindle to near negligible.

NB. The cushions are nothing to do with the expedition, however there is such a plethora of them in our flat that it was almost inevitable at least a couple would end up in the photos... (in fact I wouldn't be surprised if I get to Estaca de Bares and find one lurking in my rucksack)

1 comment:

AlaVeritaTuya said...

Lovely cushions btw...I wonder who chose them
V