Thursday 28 August 2008

Interview

Interview

In all the excitement I completely forgot to give an update on the TV interview front. But indeed, the folk from Tele Zamora came to meet me in the main square in the city yesterday, just as I arrived (so I could look authentically knackered). We did a short interview on the walk, and the reasons for it, as well discussing how it was going. The interviewer was a good laugh and it all seemed to go pretty smoothly, despite the giggling fits in the background from two eight year old boys who found the whole thing hilarious.

I think it's meant to be going out tonight on their evening "What's going on" program. For those without access I'll do my best to get the file uploaded to the blog as soon as they send me it (I suspect this will be beyond the technological capabilities of the blackberry so it might take a wee while, plus, potentially, technological assistance from my support teams in Madrid and London.)

Just after finishing the interview Tele Salamanca called. They too would like a brief interview along the same lines, and appropriately, given their name, we're meeting in the main square in Salamanca tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: