Sunday 10 August 2008

The Kilt on TV

Last Thursday I donned the kilt and, braving the stares of the Madrid public, headed up to the headquarters of the Intereconomía group, a leading Spanish broadcasting group. I'd been invited by Teresa Fernández who hosts their show, "Tardes con Teresa". She'd heard about the walk and the reasons for it, and wanted to ask me a few questions.

If you want to see how it went here it is (from minute 12.12 ish, although I don't appear until around minute 14, then through to min 23...)




Many many thanks to Teresa who is an "encanto" (Spanish for extremely charming person) for inviting me on to talk to her and giving us a great publicity boost. And also for settling my pre-interview nerves. (She recommended I thought about it as if we were just chatting over a beer, although she apologised there weren't any actual beers, which at the time I was fairly gutted about, but was almost certainly for the best.)

No comments: